WordPress Vienna MeetUp at Sektor5 on March 1st, 2017. Martin Mucha spoke about Content Planning without & with Edit Flow, Denise Van De Cruze reported latest news from WordCamp Vienna 2017. Continue reading 2017-03-01 WP Vienna MeetUp: Content Planning with(out) Edit Flow
At our next MeetUp on the 1st of February 2017 at sektor5, Siebenbrunnengasse 44, 1050 Vienna, three topics are planned:
- Thomas Kräftner: “Your content is trapped – How a proper content architecture can save it”
- Radoslav Georgiev: “Rila Framework: An object-oriented approach to WordPress theming”
- WordCamp Vienna 2017
Have ever imagined to get more readers, followers, leads, prospect, clients, writing content on your blog?
With the right type of content, paying attention to SEO, and following a few rules, you can positively impact your business in a few easy steps. And WordPress is the best platform for it!
On out July meetup, we’ll have Laura Lynch, https://twitter.com/darjeelingblend, presenting on Content Marketing. Continue reading 2016-07-06 July Meetup: Content Marketing with Laura Lynch
With the rise of proprietary platforms as Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram – is SEO still relevant in 2016?
Should we invest time on your WordPress site or on other media outlets?
How can we make sure our content is well exposed to the public and easy to find? Can we enhance our visibility without being forced to purchase ADS from the major players?
At our next meetup, on the 4th of May 2016, we’ll try to define the current status of SEO and Bruce Jackson will help us understand what we can do to improve the visibility of the content we publish on our sites. Continue reading 2016-05-04 WP Vienna Meetup: SEO Edition with Bruce Jackson
So, let’s freeze the meetup-program for Tuesday, 2013-09-24, as we now have:
- @bastilian on how to secure your WordPress install.
- @tompeak on responsive design with WordPress.
- Robert on best practices to build a premium plugin.
- @milan will spark a final discussion about WordPress and e-commerce, by tasking about how WordPress and Magento compare to each other.
Well well well, so here are the 4 presentations we will have on Thursday evening:
- “Importance of Design vs. Content” by @laura
- “RichSnippets and Microformats” by @bastilian
- “Jetpack: it’s not rocket-science!” by @luca
- “What’s new
pussycatin WordPress 3.6″ by @paolo
Definitely a most interesting evening, remember to join us and bring your friends if they like WordPress!
July 25th presentation proposals
If you would like to make a presentation at our next meetup, please reply to this post with its title, a short summary and the estimated length.