Laut einer aktuellen (März 2016) Studie eines Magento Dienstleisters basiert jeder 4. Webshop der Alexa Top 1 Mio. Websites auf WooCommerce. Continue reading Speaker Stefan Krajczar: Webshop mit WordPress und WooCommerce
In 2014 Google startet the initiative, to secure the internet by encrypting all the traffic. In 2017 Your website should also use the secure-protocol https – or You loose Your good Google ranking.
Only this time: WordPress Vienna MeetUp on thursday – not on wednesday! Planned content: The presentation “F*** Agile” by Attila János and News from #wcvie 2017 presented by Denise Van de Cruze. Starting at 19:00 at Sektor5. Continue reading 2017-03-23 WP Vienna MeetUp: F*** Agile @ Sektor 5
WordPress Vienna MeetUp at Sektor5 on March 1st, 2017. Martin Mucha spoke about Content Planning without & with Edit Flow, Denise Van De Cruze reported latest news from WordCamp Vienna 2017. Continue reading 2017-03-01 WP Vienna MeetUp: Content Planning with(out) Edit Flow
We’re happy to announce that the WordPress WordCamp Vienna 2017 Conference is officially on the calendar!
The Conference WordCamp Vienna will be held on 22nd of April 2017 at the UNI Campus in the Altes AKH, Vienna and will feature 3 tracks with 23 exciting speakers (in German and English).
On the 23rd of April 2017 the WordPress-Community will meet at Contributors Workshop Day at Stockwerk.co.at, 1150 Vienna. Continue reading WordCamp Vienna 2017
At our next MeetUp on the 1st of February 2017 at sektor5, Siebenbrunnengasse 44, 1050 Vienna, three topics are planned:
- Thomas Kräftner: “Your content is trapped – How a proper content architecture can save it”
- Radoslav Georgiev: “Rila Framework: An object-oriented approach to WordPress theming”
- WordCamp Vienna 2017
WCEU in numbers
- Regular Tickets sold: 2032
- Microsponsorship tickets: 150
- People attending: 1952
- Live Streaming tickets: 1402
- Live streaming sessions: 5150
- Total time watching sessions via live stream: 1079.625 hours
- Sponsors: 39
- Speakers: 69
- Number of countries attendees came from: 68
- Number of countries attendees watched the live streaming from: 82
- Number of Twitter users active on the #WCEU hashtag: 923
- Tweets: 2727
- Number of Twitter impressions: 6.2 million
- Contributors during contributor day: 440
- Nannies that took care of the WordPress kids: 6
- Volunteers: 160
- Organizers: 20
- Co-founders of WordPress: 2 ☀️
Matt Mullenweg , and Mike Little.
A look back into WordCamp Europe 2016
Missing #WCEU already? Well, let’s go back for a bit, shall we?