Tweet to win one of 15 licenses of Yoast SEO copywriting training (valued at €199)!
Remark: The competition closed for entry on 17:00 CEST April 22nd, 2017.
All you have to do is tweet from your Twitter account during the WordCamp conference using both the hashtags #wcvie and #seo – and include something new you learnt during the WordCamp.
All entries posted between 09:00 and 17:00 on the day of the conference will be entered into a draw to win a license for one of 15 Yoast SEO copywriting trainings.
The winners will be announced during the closing session of this year’s conference and need to be present to collect their license.
Special thanks to Yoast for making this possible.
- The competition opens for entry from 09:00 CEST April 22nd, 2017
- The competition closes for entry on 17:00 CEST April 22nd, 2017
- The competition is open only to visitors of WordCamp Vienna 2017 and you need to be present during the closing session.
- Only one prize per Twitter Account.
- The prize does not hold a cash value and can not be refunded