Have ever imagined to get more readers, followers, leads, prospect, clients, writing content on your blog?
With the right type of content, paying attention to SEO, and following a few rules, you can positively impact your business in a few easy steps. And WordPress is the best platform for it!
On out July meetup, we’ll have Laura Lynch, https://twitter.com/darjeelingblend, presenting on Content Marketing.
Laura Lynch is a freelance copywriter, content marketer, and researcher for several agencies in and around Ann Arbor, Michigan. She creates and edits content for four different blogs, and is getting ready to publish an ebook on social media marketing for small businesses. She has been a speaker for Michigan Marketing Minds, and is a recent devotee of WordPress.
Laura will help us answer key questions, including:
- Which numbers matter on social media?
- How big is your audience?
- What is your engagement rate?
- And many more!
Agenda of the meetup
- 18:50 – Check in and Registrations.
- 19:00 – Opening remarks.
- 19:15 – Laura Lynch: Content marketing.
- 20:00 – Q&A – Open conversation.
- 20:30 – Networking.
- 21:00 – Dinner and drinks (if you are up to).