With the rise of proprietary platforms as Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram – is SEO still relevant in 2016?
Should we invest time on your WordPress site or on other media outlets?
How can we make sure our content is well exposed to the public and easy to find? Can we enhance our visibility without being forced to purchase ADS from the major players?
At our next meetup, on the 4th of May 2016, we’ll try to define the current status of SEO and Bruce Jackson will help us understand what we can do to improve the visibility of the content we publish on our sites.
- 6:50pm – Welcoming and registrations.
- 7:00pm – Opening remarks: the status of SEO.
- 7:20pm – Bruce Jackson: “SEO Tips that (still) work in 2016“.
- 8:00pm – Open Discussion and Experts Bar – If you have any WordPress question, we can help!
- 9:00pm – Dinner and drinks (nearby).
Don’t miss the next meetup, it will be juicy!
Due to limited space, we can host only 30 people this time, don’t miss your opportunity, RSVP now and secure your spot!
If you change your mind, please update your RSVP so to open spots to the waiting list!
See you at Sektor5 on the 4th of May 2016!